Thursday, August 2, 2012

Farewell to you X2

My cell phone went instant suicidal with an Eskinol (for those who have no idea what this is, Eskinol is a facial cleanser Filipino-made. It’s a native so almost all Filipino women know this product). It was a disaster. I thought my phone wouldn’t work anymore; I left it exposed to open air overnight until the next full day.

Now I can use it again but I’m really thinking about replacing it with a new one from Nokia, Samsung, HTC or Blackberry. Just to be in. But of course that’s a joke I just want to try a new phone that has a better organizer than my Nokia X2-01. Anyway, I’m looking for helpful suggestions, my budget is on or below 5,000.00 and if possible a smartphone or a very good phone that’s dual sim. I looked through the Internet for good bargain prices and I found a couple of good sites, one is in the ever cheap but reliable eBay (see the options here) although I’m ultimately targeting a brand new unit I’ll still consider this, then the other is a new online shopping mall here in the Philippines shore, Lazada PH, which looks promising since their prices are really awesome (options here), and the last one is an Aussie shopping mall called shopbot.com which is very, very new to me (check its list).

So yeah, I’m gonna be really needing your suggestion for this one. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment