Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300


And the winner is: SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET S5300! I don’t want to take the risk of replacing X2-01 with a low-priced phone but of low quality. As I’ve said, Samsung has established quite an integrity on the mobile phone industry and that’s just enough for me. I’m not a nerdy on phone stuff (I love laptops more than cell phones), I simply want a phone that’s QWERTY or touchscreen with Wi-Fi connectivity, and most of all great organizer application. Although I’d like for a dual-SIM phone, S5300 might compensate for that lack with its size, portability and of course being mini Samsung Galaxy on its features.

Finally, you can see its full specs and awesome price tag here, just search for the model. I can’t wait to buy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment