Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PRO-FRIENDS: Out with the old, in with the Lancaster New City

Looking at the Lancaster New City Development pictures and some video clips on ProFriends plus seeing the actual location during our tripping session, I realized that the real estate and property development industry in the Philippines have progressed so much. Gone are the days of the mediocre real estate developer that delivers shoddy, inferior and poorly made housing units, the era of the quick, ready-made bungalow that was nothing but a large glorified shoebox and the run-of-the-mill- just- for- the-sake-of-having-one amenities. It is the new era of real estate development. We are in the golden age of community building and landscape transformation. The game has changed and it is entirely different than the previous ones most of us have gotten accustomed to. The stakes are higher. It is gone with the old and in with the new like what the old popular adage says. The Property Company of Friends, Inc. is riding the wave and killing it like a champion surfer battling it out with his nemesis. The Lancaster New City is a physical manifestation of Profriends’ unabashed commitment to winning the game and mowing down all opposition real or perceived. I look at Lancaster New City as a usable, habitable work of art like a magnum opus ardently contrived by an intricately gifted artist. I could not help but turn wax-poetic when describing it because it is my ideal kind of town. It has everything that I could possible ask for. Profriends is keen on delivering its promise of a full fledge new town and I saw that during my visit. The amenities and features are like nothing I have seen before. I am going to break my observation of Lancaster New City down to smaller chewable components just so things can be visualized in finer detail. This new development will surely cater to the home buyer’s spiritual, emotional and physical needs. It will support all aspects of a resident’s well- being. 

I was fortunate enough to be riding shotgun when we were doing a driving tour of the community. I am not too concerned with the details of the house but rather, I am more interested on what the community can offer on the grand scheme of things so I cajoled my real estate agent to put more emphasis on that aspect during the tripping. I am glad and commend my agent for humoring me on that one.


On our way around, I saw the following physical amenities: 

Church of the Holy Family – although this is not an uncommon amenity inside a subdivision (plus I am not so sure if this is to be called an amenity or not), Lancaster New City gave it a new twist by building the church in a very tranquil environment. I could almost feel my soul getting the spiritual nourishment it sorely needs simply by looking at it. 

Lancaster Multi-Purpose Hall – a place where residents can train their physical bodies through shooting hoops. I am a basketball fan myself and play it during the weekends, so during the trip, I asked the guy on the wheel to pull over so I could get off and check it out for myself. The court feels like it was professionally built with all the right dimensions and all that stuff. 

Public transportation terminal – I like to commute to save on gas especially when I got no one riding in the car with me. Plus points to Lancaster for coming up with this comfortable bus terminal. 

Suntech iPark – I absolutely dig the idea of working close to home and Profriends has turned that into a reality. When I move in, I am going to take a shot at working in Suntech iPark.
That is all I could think of for now. I am going to come back with more detailed reports of my experience once I moved in. I am sure that things are going to be a lot better once I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment