Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PRO-FRIENDS: A place that I would like to call home

A house is not a home like what the old proverbs say but after seeing some clips of the Lancaster New City on PRO-FRIENDS, I would say that a house in the Lancaster New City is a house that I would like to come home to. Lancaster New City is the latest offering from the Property Company of Friends, Inc. a house and lot property development measuring around one thousand hectares within the radius of three prominent Cavite towns Imus, kawit and Gen.Trias. The prime emphasis of this development is to create a community for families who are looking for a healthy balance of urban and countryside style of living. That means being in the center of it all with access to the different amenities and comforts of modern city living while having the privilege of savouring the fresh countryside breeze available round-the-clock. Included in the master plan is for Lancaster New City to be a real, all-encompassing town that will provide almost everything that a resident might need from a complete community township like a shopping center, church, school, clubhouse and even a place to work like the Suntech iPark. 

 The Lancaster New City has made quite a great impression on me and my family. We took a tour of the location courtesy of our nice, helpful and trusted Profriends real estate agent. I asked my wife and my kids to come along as they are going to be the prime judges whether it is going to be a good investment or not. I would say that 90% of the decision will come from them. In my opinion, there is no point for a family man to buy a house that his family is not going to be comfortable with. On our way to the location, I was silently hoping that my family ends up loving the place because I already have fallen in love with it on my initial visit. I actually checked the place myself before when I went on a tripping along with a co-worker who ended up buying a nice property from Profriends that is also located in the Lancaster New City development. The village that I was interested in was the Manchester village where the Alexandra house model is located. This house I think is the biggest of all the house models with 4 bedrooms, 3 toilets, a balcony and a family courtyard that measures in at 7 meters located at the back of the house which is an open space that can be used for outdoor activities. The lot area is 120 square meters while the floor area is 100 square meters. I checked the “as-delivered unit” and it was impressive. Everything was smooth and lint-free though I understand that it is supposed to be that way because it is a model unit but still it was pretty neat. When I asked the kids if they liked it, I was glad to hear their resounding yes. They love the house, the community and most especially the linear park where they can see themselves playing once we move in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment