Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PRO-FRIENDS: Thoughts on Lancaster New City


I recently came from a tripping tour (I am not sure if that statement is redundant =) ) to see Margaret. Okay Margaret is not what you think she is. Margaret is a name of a house model currently being offered by PRO-FRIENDS in their Lancaster New City development. I found her… err… I mean “it” initially on Facebook page and I fell in love right away. I like it because it is the perfect size for me. It measures in at 100 sqm. Lot area by 72 sqm. Floor area. The lot area is just enough for a small garden and a one car garage provision. The house itself is 3 bedrooms 2 baths; single attached and features a family courtyard at the back that can be used for family gatherings and other activities. This is a house that I am going to buy for my parents so I asked them to tag along with me during the tripping.
We were picked up from SM Moa for the tripping and driven down there in a company vehicle. The drive was pleasant all throughout as we traverse along the very scenic Cavite Expressway. It took us around 30 minutes to get to the location. Here are just a few thoughts about the house and the community in general:

The Margaret house model:
Before we went out there for the tripping, I pretty much already have an idea on what I am going to see when I get there. The actual tripping was just a validation of what I have seen presented on the website. The house comes pre-painted on the exterior as well as the G.I sheet Roofing. Although I like the color of the exterior which comes in some light maroon and white combo, I still think that they could have given the house buyers other options. I am not saying that I want the freedom to be experimental with the exterior color but a couple more color choices would have been a lot better. The house is delivered with a gated fence and a linear park at the back. The linear park is a space at the back of each house that can be used as a playground and open air space for small occasions and family bonding. It is in my opinion the standout amenity being offered in this development because it is unique. I think Profriends claim that they are the first real estate development company to offer such a feature in the country and I believe them because I have not seen anything like it in any other subdivisions. 

The others have parks but they are the average park situated in one location unlike the linear park where homeowners can get to it in just a few steps. The walls as delivered are painted white giving the homeowner a clean slate for interior design ideas. The materials used on the “as delivered unit” seem to be of high quality. The bathroom features a detachable showerhead which is again not a usual future in other home developments I have seen. This is an overall quality house at a price that can’t be beat.


The Community:
The entire subdivision offers a very relaxing environment that can be a respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is a very clean community with lots of fresh air. It is very accessible and can be reached through different routes. It is right in the middle of everything so whatever it is that a homeowner might need, it is just within reach.

It’s a great investment that is definitely going to increase a thousand fold in value for years to come. I made a decision and it’s worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment