Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Plants VS Zombies 2 – Finally on Android!


All I can say is “Finally!” Well, that’s not really all I can just say if I am making a post about it, right? Hehe... Anyway, I have been waiting for so long to play this game. I don’t own an Apple device. I’m an Android user so it was really frustrating to see friends who are enjoying it and I can’t. I visited the Google Playstore from time to time to see if the Android version was released and I was always heartbroken. There were many theories online from various people to why it wasn’t available on Android. One theory said that it might not even pop up on the Android device ever.
I was ready to accept the fact that it might not become available for us Android users but lo and behold! On my Facebook newsfeed, a friend shared a link entitled “Plants VS Zombies 2 Is Now On Android.” I can now finally enjoy a new game on my Lenovo P770 phone (bought from Lazada PH btw, nice service!). I don’t care if some my friends have already finished the game. I just want to gather some sunshine, raise some awesome plants, and defeat zombies. Don’t be surprised if I stay up late and wake up late in the following days, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment