Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Your everyday getaway

Imagine going home everyday to a home that feels like a weekend getaway all the time. That is exactly what you are in for in the Lancaster New City development. This development is the latest township in the province that covers more than a thousand hectares of land that stretches across three towns namely Imus, Kawit and Gen.Trias.  Based on the information gathered from PRO-FRIENDS  youtube channel, the main objective of this property development project is to build a completely new city that has everything in it, almost everything that a resident or a family might need like a shopping mall, a school, clubhouse, church and even a place where one can slowly climb up the corporate ladder (I am talking about an I.T park right inside the development, the first of its kind).

There are currently four subdivisions inside the Lancaster New City development namely Somerset, Manchester, Kensington and Lancaster Estates. There are different house models depending on the subdivision that you will choose. The house models include townhouse and single-attached home models that will cater to every house buyer’s needs and budget. There are currently 9 house models that a prospecting home buyer can choose from with prices ranging from P870, 000 to P2, 716,000 which is suits the middle to upper middle class income families perfectly. I personally bought the biggest house model Alexandra as I have a big family of 5 children and I am not particularly amenable to the idea of a townhouse because of privacy. The dimension of the house is 120 square meters lot area and 100 square meters floor area with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms perfect compact size for the number of people in my household plus a garage provision for two cars on the front. I have not seen any workmanship issues so far contrary to what some might have experienced in other subdivisions in which I assume were isolated cases. The walls of the house are sturdy; I pounded hard on the walls with my clenched fists to check on the quality of the concrete. My pounding produced a very solid thud and not the muffled one that indicates a hollow wall. Mine seems to be thoroughly filled with concrete and that provides me a peace of mind. The amenities are one of the primary reasons I opted to go with Lancaster New City. 

 I have always wanted to live in a community where everything is within my reach and an environment that will allow me to relax. The Lancaster New City features the basic amenities that a quality subdivision development might offer somewhere and a lot more. The basics include the clubhouse that they call as the Leighton Hall, a modern style 3-story subdivision clubhouse that features function rooms, a ballroom and a large swimming pool and The Church of the Holy Family strategically built on a quiet and tranquil location that is very conducive for religious services and celebration of the holy mass. The other amenities that are unique to the development includes the Suntech iPark, the first I.T park in the province of Cavite and the first inside a real estate development project as well as the Lancaster Square Mall, a complete shopping mall complex that has dining, entertainment and shopping in it. It is definitely a dream come true for me to live in this complete new city. My family couldn’t be any happier with the decision I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment