Tuesday, October 1, 2013

PRO-FRIENDS: Flood free area and has everything you need

Living in a flood area is considered a blessing particularly in a country like ours that experiences ridiculous amounts of inundation at least once a year during the monsoon season. If I were to be asked, I would trade a nice three-story five-bedroom mansion that stands in a flood prone area to an 80’s style bungalow with a nice roof and is located in a high flood-free a little bit hilly area. However, if I could get both ends of the pole, I would definitely go for it. Like a nice fairly-sized house in a well-planned flood-free community with copious amounts of good drainage. That will be absolutely the sum of all delights. I actually do not need to hope for that situation because I already am in that very positive and felicitous predicament. The happy medium of the flood-free area and a great house is already within my reach. I am already living in it. I have that kind of life in the Lancaster New City development by the Property Company of Friends, Inc. I acquired a house in this development like around 2010 (we moved in 2011). We got the Gabrielle house model, the biggest house being offered in the development. The dimensions are 84 square meter floor area and 120 square meter lot area. There are other details on PRO-FRIENDS as well.  I got the one with the bigger lot area because I love doing things around the house like crafts and hobbies plus I love gardening too. I like to have the extra workspace outside of the house for the dirty craftsman work that I love to get myself immersed into like woodworking, ornate little furniture building and all that kinds of stuff. 
The house also features three bedrooms and two T&Bs or toilet and bath. It is located in the Manchester subdivision (the Lancaster New City is divided into four subdvisions for the different house models, all of the subdivisions have English names so they can stay true to the English inspired home designs). When the house was delivered to us, it came in with concrete tile roofing (something that you would not normally see on local houses), aluminum sliding windows, Ceramic tile floors for different house areas like kitchen, living and dining areas, vinyl floors for staircase, bedroom and hallway, kitchen with built-in tiles, tiled bathroom, painted walls (both interior and exterior) and lastly a family courtyard or what they also call as the linear park. This is the open air space at the back of each single attached house that could serve as a small venue for family gatherings, as playground for children and also serves as natural drainage since it is not paved but rather just laid down with grass and topsoil fill allowing rain water to simply seep into the ground thus helping in the reduction of flooding. Profriends pride itself to be one of the first real estate development companies to offer such a unique amenity in their property development projects. Plus the community has an I.T park, a church, a shopping mall and other convenient amenities that make this development a totally complete city.


No comments:

Post a Comment